What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I did have to endure 2.5 hours of a mind-numbingly dull Euro-artsy movie though ... was it really worth it ?! :crazy:

You got a lap dance for the cd,,,,since this is a family forum, I will not ask what you got in "payment" for this particular act of tolerance!

Thank you, Marc... :) :) Parcetamol makes it like floating instead of aching.

You know, it´s great to feel free from obligations and responsabilities at least for a couple of days... no need to go to the mountain nor attend a party nor going to some town to see my friends... sometimes I need to be alone, and let the phone ring. Even if it´s once a year...

...anyways, life starts again tomorrow so I still have one day to enjoy.

Congrats!

I rememeber my first play... It was in first grade. I was six and the theme was Holland ( Netherlands). We were wearing makeshift wooden shoes, as they did once and even had a makeshift dike with a poor lad knelt down, holding his finger in it.

As I stood back to back with a girl, we grasped arms and swung them much like a wind-mill while all the time singing Tiny Tim's Tiptoe Through the Tulips.

It stole the whole show, believe it or not!

Wish they had video capacity back in '67 but alas, they did not.

True story.

You deceptive so and so ! Your profile states that you are retired , but this post would likely place you in your 40's -50's at the latest ... I had you pictured near Joe's age ... :crazy: Are you one of these Wall Street moguls who've hit it big , or inherited a bundle ?!

Hmmm ! Very Interestink ! :shades: