What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

chocolate disgestive biscuits are sweetening my tea. but they're also making a little greasy film at the top of the tea - does chocolate-biscuit-dunking always result in this or is it avoidable?! i've been trying to overcome it by biting the biscuit and then taking a mouthful of tea but it doesn't quite have the same effect. argh, even tea-sweetening represents a dilemma for me!

So there's this shampoo I tried today and it's supposed to 'relax' the hair because even your hair needs time off to unwind - so spake the commercial. Now I always knew that, it's about time someone else realised it too. It's got something to do with walnuts and peach leaves. Anyway, my hair is extremely happy today. It's all soft and bouncy and untangled and volumed and non frizzy and makes a sort of 'bleh' day better.

:grin: I thought of you the instant I typed the word "peach". My dear shampoo (that I am now going to use sparingly because I am the hoarding type) is called Ultra Doux... a subset of L'Oreal. It's got... Walnut Oil and Peach Leaf and a matching conditioner too, that I do not have. I wonder what THAT would do...