What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I don't know if this really sweetened my coffee or anything, but it sure made me laugh hard.

Today at school, I was sitting with some of my classmates in the hall and this guy walks by. He was not a small individual, and it appeared he was having problems keeping his pants up. As he continued down the hallway, I looked over and... well...it wasn't enough that this poor guy's pants were falling down, but his backpack had hiked his shirt up in the back in exactly the right spot to give us all a good guffaw. It was awesomely awful. And we laughed for 30 minutes after that.

The local Oldies station not only plays great songs from the 60's and 70's they entertain us with games, contests, etc.

The morning show has different contests each day. One of my favorites is the hilarious, "Polka Challenge". One of the morning guys plays the accordion. Once a week he plays a rock song on the accordion and listeners are asked to call in and identify the song. Not only does the song sound funny as hell but the guesses keep you in stitches.

I've heard this contest about 6 times and only once have I guessed the song (after hearing it 3 times). It was Sweet Home Alabama. I don't know how I got that one. Shame I didn't call in.

April, do you play the accordion by any chance?

Oh, ouch. I guess that could be painful, huh?

The morning show has different contests each day. One of my favorites is the hilarious, "Polka Challenge". One of the morning guys plays the accordion.

April, do you play the accordion by any chance?

Oh, ouch. I guess that could be painful, huh?

Joe, if I tried...well...mmmm....things might get in the way...the twins...and yes it would hurt! But then again that might be fun! :googly: :grin: ;)

Spectacular, Tim! I'm so proud of you and your awesomeness. :bow:

Notre Dame is a great school, but I laugh every time I think about it. Back in high school, Trivial Pursuit was the game of choice amongst my odd circle of friends. One of my friends got an impossibly hard sports question about a football team. Rather than admit that she didn't know the name of the team, she blurted out, "The Notre Dame Flaming A**holes!"

Little did I know that all these years later I would know someone who is a potential Notre Dame Flaming A**hole. :laughing:

I got some junk mail today. :crazy:

Seriously, Liz - this deserves a Laurel and Hearty Handshake! But since you're way far away, and only a name on a computer screen, I'll settle for: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I think it's awesome awesome awesome that you got a recruitment letter! You must be, like, on the princpal's list or something! (and not the same type of list I was on) :grin: