Rhyme It! II

Henry David

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it shouldn't be difficult to arrange.

I'm at 1100 posts now. I'm getting tired of being a lobster. I thought perhaps I could move up the chain to nudibranch or sea anemone or something. If someone could put in a good word for me with the powers that be, I would be eternally grateful. :grin:

And it shouldn't be difficult to arrange.

I'm at 1100 posts now. I'm getting tired of being a lobster. I thought perhaps I could move up the chain to nudibranch or sea anemone or something. If someone could put in a good word for me with the powers that be, I would be eternally grateful. :grin:

On behalf of Songfacts I dub thee Nudibranch.

FYI--Nudibranchs, also known as sea slugs, are soft-bodied marine snails belonging to the suborder Nudibranchia, the largest suborder of the order Opisthobranchia. There are more than 3,000 described species..... Wiki

On behalf of Songfacts I dub thee Nudibranch.

FYI--Nudibranchs, also known as sea slugs, are soft-bodied marine snails belonging to the suborder Nudibranchia, the largest suborder of the order Opisthobranchia. There are more than 3,000 described species..... Wiki

I prostrate (not to be confused with prostate) myself at the feet of the omniscient and omnipresent moderator. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nudibranchs are also very colourful and I like to think that I can, on occasion, be quite colourful.

:grin: