What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

It just seems to me that college is a place where the teachers should be teaching you how you can positively impact the world, but they choose to boost their egos instead.

Just wait until you try to change the world, nothing happens, and then you realise you're not making enough to pay the mortgage and your kid's dental insurance :beatnik:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worry less about the rest of world and more about spending as much time with your family and friends. Everything falls into place once you focus on who matters in life. It takes a unique sort of fellow to take on the world and sacrifices have to be made along the way in order to make significant changes beyond yourself. Some of those old hippies probably burned a lot of bridges when they tried to rigidly follow through their ideals and they probably regret it now because it's too late to say "I'm sorry" or "I love you."

Maybe if you changed your avatar, Marc... :P that guy seems to be making a strange movement with his shoulders and it probably has something to do with your pain... :beatnik:

Wait... maybe the avatar is prcisely an expression of your pain... :shades:

My advice: have some parasetametadol and wait till your masseuse comes tomorrow.

Speaking of leaking.....We have had in the last 72 hours as much rain as we had all last year. My phones in my neighborhood have been out since Saturday afternoon and will not be repaired until Tuesday at the earliest. I had to come to work so that I could get on the Internet! The rain is supposed to keep on until late tonight, then be back on Wednesday. A strange side effect of the ground moisture is that whenever it rains, I get calcium deposits that leech up from the cement floor of my garage. They look like little salt deposits. One of them, I think, is starting to form the face of Jesus as seen on a tortilla.

A strange side effect of the ground moisture is that whenever it rains, I get calcium deposits that leech up from the cement floor of my garage. They look like little salt deposits. One of them, I think, is starting to form the face of Jesus as seen on a tortilla.

Miracle...!!!! :o:o:o :bow: :bow: