What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

The %$#^ing finance section of my uni has been grinding my gears for weeks because they claim I owe them a huge sum of money and threaten to repossess my room... I paid!!!!! I thought the issue was settled now but I just got another threatening email.

Grrrrrr :beady:

Had to get this off my chest. :mad:

I feel for you... two years ago my financial aid was held up for a while because they didn't have record of me paying for the least of a piece of equipment. I had paid it and had the receipts for it, but no one had bothered to enter it in the system. Took them a week to get it straightened out.

Incompetence sucks.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it that Hollywood, in order to make up for years of the female lead in films as something helpless and bound to twist an ankle in a chase , made up for by a bad-a*sed , foul-mouthed , maverick, blood-thirsty and often stupid as hell , character -wise , as a compromise ?!

One thing that's bothering me is that today I noticed how most of my professors in college are former hippies who would rather bitch and moan about how the hippie movement died and there's no peace movement today and how society sucks nowadays instead of actually trying to change things.

Basically, it bothers me when people try to make today's society out to be terrible, and use that as an excuse not to stand up for what they believe in. And I'm noticing it a lot in old professors.