What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Thank you for your good wishes, Lea. I´m fine... last time I got the flu -in 1982- I was so sick and lost some 10 kilos in a week... :cool: so I decided I would only get light flu... :grin: If I was really sick I would be in the hospital by now, not posting every now and then... ;)

By the way, the coccyx is where it hurts when you sit on a rock or on the bathtub... ;)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh so it means tailbone. Gosh I'm glad you guys cleared that up for me. :laughing: I was just a bit confused. Those take forever to heal and can pain you even years later. Believe me I know. I injured mine as a kid and had to sit on hard wooden desk seats in school all year :(

It's actually a pretty interesting process, Peaches. I haven't had it done myself, but I did once see it performed. It was one of my buddies. We had been out drinking all night, and when I dropped him off at his house, his wife performed the procedure right there in the front yard. Scary, but sometimes it just HAS to be done.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

It's almost 2008 and i still have no idea what i am doing aarrrghh!

Somehow i managed to get through 2007 living in degree limbo, studying for two degrees, taking a range of subjects and keeping my options wide open.

But now i actually have to make a decision...something i am not good at... :puppyeyes: