What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am I right when I think that I'm one of those people?

well, you could have said from the beginning that it's only allowed for members who like the same music you do...

Alright, I realize that I was slightly off-the-wall just then. It's just that I'm really starting to get tired of the whole thing, and that some of the other regulars are leaving due to me changing the rules so that I could find a quick excuse to get the blasted thing offa me. They're older and can't keep up like the rest of us youngins can, and I'm just soooo drained from the whole bloody process, and then there was that vote that I missed...I can't keep up. I don't even know what to do now, and it's just (bleep)ing me off. :tired smilie:

Alright, I realize that I was slightly off-the-wall just then. It's just that I'm really starting to get tired of the whole thing, and that some of the other regulars are leaving due to me changing the rules so that I could find a quick excuse to get the blasted thing offa me. They're older and can't keep up like the rest of us youngins can, and I'm just soooo drained from the whole bloody process, and then there was that vote that I missed...I can't keep up. I don't even know what to do now, and it's just (bleep)ing me off. :tired smilie:

now that's something completely different :)

I'd suggest you put a post like that^ in the thread and leave it like that (announce a final list or something), or ask for help, or even for someone to take over...

I think the 'regulars' there (couting on one hand) will understand it ;) :thumbsup:

I was up from 1:30 to 5:30 (no I'm not exaggerating and I'm very sure I didn\t fall asleep for a few minutes in between) because some @!#$%ing girls were screaming and shouting and sobbing all @#$%ing night and didn't give a @#$% that no one wanted to hear them call each other shallow two-faced b^#$%es at 3 in the morning. Even though that's what they are, all of them. I'm still fuming. They'd better make sure they stay VERY far away from me today. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by Guest
too enraged to pay attention to grammar and spelling :mad: :mad: