What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Grrr. I hate getting lost...I had to drive out of town the other night...in a town I'm not familiar with, so I looked up the directions on mapquest...I was doing fine and then I came to a detour, which ended up bringing waaaaay past the street that I was suppose to turn on....and then I was headed out in the middle of nowhere...there wasn't any gas stations that I could stop and ask "where the hell am I?"...I went a little further and no one in site, except for a few bikers that were hanging out infront of this little dive of a place...So, yes I got out and walked up and asked them where this street is....they were all loaded, and laughed, and said "You're waaaay lost"....I felt like saying No S**t!!!!, but I didn't...they did end up being very nice and told me how to get there...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we used to have a neighbor that bought old lawn mowers and refurbished them for resale. He would run them for hours on end testing them.

We retaliated. We had an excellent stereo system (this was in the early 80's) complete with huge 4 foot box speakers. We set them outside (our other neighbors were in on it) and blasted AC/DC and similar types all day. He got the message. ;)

You need to be retaliating to do this? No wonder my neighbors have always hated me... :grin: