What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no other way to get it fixed? What kind of clerical error was it, like computer related?

Nope. I was frantically calling everyone on Friday and none of them gave a s**t. The only thing they could do is set up a hearing with one of their rubberstamp officers to decide on my driving privileges (i.e., my life). It all stems from the time I told my doctor I fell asleep for a split-second at a stop sign - and he reported me to the dmv. The dmv was supposed to send a letter requesting I take a scheduled driving test (as if I was some kind of seizure-prone epileptic). I never received this letter. Then I get a call from an officer inquiring as to why I hadn't shown up to the appointment. When I explained I never received the letter, she went ahead and immediately suspended my license... but didn't tell me. It took going to the dmv, waiting for half the day, and hear about it from one of their clerks that my driver's license had been suspended.

So now I have an appointment with one of their officers to determine my life - and the decision will not be made at the hearing itself. I will have to wait a week for it to arrive in the mail hahah. If all goes well, it could take - on average - a month or more to get that stupid driver's test scheduled and reinstate my license. By then, I might be out of a job.

My life is upside down now. I don't know anyone who can help me get around. Shoot, my MOM will have to lose days off work to drive me to see this f****r. They basically pinned me as some kind of drunk driver or criminal right off the bat without proof or evidence of any wrongdoing :beatnik:

So I am currently sitting outside of my work waiting for my dad to come pick me up. Why? Because of all the times for my windshield wipers to break, mine picked the time that the sky is spitting ice all over the place and no one can see the road.

On top of that, I've got two exams tomorrow (which means class is definitely not getting cancelled because of ice) so k have to find some other way to get to school tomorrow or otherwise get up at the buttcrack of dawn so I can pick up my car.

Winter. I'm done. You can go now.

It all stems from the time I told my doctor I fell asleep for a split-second at a stop sign - and he reported me to the dmv.

I understand they have to take care of each and every safety detail, but that's a misunderstanding... :P

My husband had a heart attack 15 years ago. When he went to renew his driving license I told him "don't say a word about your heart attack". He didn't, he was so concentrated about the line "NO HEART ATTACK" he forgot he didn't have to mention his diabetes either... :P

So now he must renew his license every two years or so (it's ten years normally)

Kenne, sorry for your friend.

BA, hope you can solve your problem soon... :P

Bundling. Bundling sucks. HARD. They can take their free laptop and shove it where the sun don't shine!!!! Not the reason I did it btw, didn't even know I could get one till I had already changed over. It was just an unknown perk. Haven't gotten it yet anyway and judging by the way things are going, I most likely won't ever see it.

Why I'm so PO'd ?!?

Nine times out of ten my web pages won't load all the way and I have to build a website soon for our business. That should be fun huh :beady:

Everytime we turn off the T.V, we have to unplug it because the sound doesn't work. Twenty minuet wait MINIMUM!!!! Haven't even gotten my phone bill yet and if they charge me for the time I spend talking to my mother, I'm screwed.

I will happily pay the $400.00 to go back to my old services, it would be well worth it!!!!

This camper is not happy :beady:

Phew. I finally got the results from the dmv hearing and everything's back to normal. What sucks, though, is that I can't go back to any doctor to check my chronic fatigue/sleep disorder because if I end up with the wrong diagnosis, I'll be screwed for life. I'll just have to get by without medical help :beatnik:

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of that kind of stupidity popping up one-line. I just put it down to ignorant uneducated teenagers. I'm not saying all teens are stupid but it amazes me how many are and prove it by making their ignorance public.

I personally don't understand that mentality so I don't even try.

the ignorance, hate and stupidity of some people is seriously grinding my gears right now

http://apina.biz/39128.jpg

Ditto, ditto, ditto :beady: :beady: :beady: Everytime I come on line I see that crazy crap. Those trolls are an embarrassment to humanity :beady:

It's not just on blogs it's also on news links. How inhuman :puppyeyes: