What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'd rather you'd come here and bitch to us about it than get upset with her. We can take it better than she can. A lot of us have lived through that crazy and have the presence of mind to talk you off the ledge. :grin:

For the record, I totally don't think you need to cut your hair because of some odd notion that it will make you seem more responsible. Eff that.

Thanks everyone for your words and good wishes. It looks like 85% of this place is gone and those left are not being treated very well regarding their new reponsibilities as well. The more I talk to people the more I think that I'm one of the lucky ones.

One more week and then I can report to my new boss, Mr. Beach Chair!

You'll be OK Jenny, and you too Lea. But it sucks getting fired/laid off. It happened to me 3 times, and each time I felt like a little bit of my identity was being removed.

If I didn't have my 6 year old to think about, I'd say Lea and I should go on an unemployed ladies road trip, but alas......gotta be the responsible Mommy.....

Thanks Carl. It's always good to hear from people who have gotten through it and come out better on the other side. I know I will, and I'm not concentrating on anything but one day at a time.

Grrrrrr....I won't be going to the Kansas concert due to being sicker than a dog right now...throat, head, stomach, basically everything hurts right now...I really really wanted to go to that concert.... :(

Laurie, take something (I dunno, pills, wine, salami, whatever!) and get better...

Hope you still can go to the Kansas concert if you feel better. In any case there will be other concerts... ;)