What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

I actually prefer mild weather. I hate the heat. If it gets much above 82 or so I don't want to leave my house.

I live in Oregon and we're called the Beaver state for a reason :D After the rainy season is over we are ready for some blue skies but if it starts creeping up toward the 90's.... :thumbsdown: :(

The heat feels different in every state and here in Oregon 90 feels hotter the 105 in Arizona to me :confused:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oregon 90 feels hotter the 105 in Arizona to me :confused:

here in Arizona, it's a dry heat. Big difference. I was just in New Orleans, where it was 80 and about 89 percent humidity. It felt like 173. I came home to Phoenix where it was 80 and 0 percent humidity. It feels like 80. Perfect.

here in Arizona, it's a dry heat. Big difference. I was just in New Orleans, where it was 80 and about 89 percent humidity. It felt like 173. I came home to Phoenix where it was 80 and 0 percent humidity. It feels like 80. Perfect.

Yes the heat is very different there. I visited Phoenix after living in So. Cal for many years and got a killer migraine. But that wasn't as bad as passing out in NYC from the heat. :( It took me two days to recover from that one.

I spent part of that summer in Tucson and it wasn't to bad but I don't think I could live there except maybe in the winter. It's nice in the winter :D

My summer of travel when I was 16 :D I was fortunate and got to visit most of the states.

And were you drinkin' handgrenades in Arizona? Huh? Well?

in my dreams! Naw... the handgrenades were only in NOLA. And the only "adult" beverage I've ever had that might have the potential to turn me into an alcoholic (coming from someone who detests the taste of alcohol). So it's best there isn't any here in AZ!

I used to be around for an hour, then I´d left, then came back, left, etc. I worked at home so yes, Viane, I lived here :laughing: (well, I also have my non-virtual life ;) )

But I always had Songfacts as one of my main activities, along with working, friends, family, others, etc.