What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I had to work with a girl from the agency that was just filling in for the night...I had to write her initials on some paperwork, so I asked her what they were, she said H.O....I kind of giggled and said "You're initials spell HO?"...I guess she didn't find it funny and got all made at me...I wasn't being mean, I just thought it was funny...she went on and on about how someone she worked with wouldn't leave her alone about that...I told her I would never do that, and I'm sorry, I really didn't mean anything by that...It just struck me as funny as I wrote the letters down..... :P

Yesterday I had to work with a girl from the agency that was just filling in for the night...I had to write her initials on some paperwork, so I asked her what they were, she said H.O....I kind of giggled and said "You're initials spell HO?"...I guess she didn't find it funny and got all made at me...I wasn't being mean, I just thought it was funny...she went on and on about how someone she worked with wouldn't leave her alone about that...I told her I would never do that, and I'm sorry, I really didn't mean anything by that...It just struck me as funny as I wrote the letters down..... :P

82cvelvetbz1.jpg

"Are you a female high school dropout, between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five?...Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well. you never need get up again, because in six short weeks I can train you to be high paying ho...Just think-fifteen hundred dollars a week, without even leading the comfort of your own bedroom.. Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book, "I Wanna Be a Ho."

I just thought it was funny...

Laurie, you´re very funny... :cool: you tell the best jokes... and that girl just didn´t have no sense of humor at all. Keep your jokes for those who understand them... ;)

Jenny, get well... I´m sending strong parasetametadol vibrations to you... ;)