What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sleepy... and I have two assignments to hand in on Friday. And then a presentation on Tuesday. Well at least the assignments are almost done, but this presentation has me slightly lost. Also... I'm sleepy. And it's cloudy out. I don't wanna work :(

Aren't we a grumpy bunch? :D

Could be City pollution , too . Buy a good humidifier ( sounds a bit crazy in England , I know ) with a good filter /fan system , and keep your windows closed ( except at night if the wind is down ) - and be sure to dust . Should settle dust and other nasties . Spring is also pollen season and many have it here even after years of being fine ... lungs break down , I guess .

Alternatively , you could buy a paper/cotton mask - tons of Japanese wear them in high hay fever periods .

my washing machine is crapping out. High pitched whining, puddle on the floor underneath... you'd think I had a new puppy. Or a boyfriend.

[smallest] (just kiddin', Andy) :grin: :grin: [/smallest]

It could just be a belt. Open 'er up and check before calling a repairman.

I mis you all. That´s grinding my gears. I come home after 9 pm and I´m tired and still have plenty of things to do. So I songfact a bit -cause right now I can´t live without it- and go to bed late and wake up early.

I feel like a working class factory girl... :cool: