What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Seeker,

Getting rid of the wet conditions is important, but you might also want to check for mold and mildew as well...it can make you sick.

I know, but I've no idea how, and no one in charge seems to care. :P I'm moving out next month anyway, I hope they'll thoroughly clean all the rooms in summer...

And I wish I knew who did this!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is very irritating to me when I opt to spend time with someone - and that someone does not pay the courtesy of shutting off their cellular telephone and/or cease their other distracting activities. I understand if you were on call at the hospital or the fire dept., but answering or texting back and forth about stupid things really gets me goat.

Doesn't bother me, really. If we're talking about friends, that is. I don't mind them texting periodically or answering a phone call. S'okay :)

My assignment grinds my gears. 1500 words... 500 more to go... and I'm out of steam. I have nothing else to write :P I want another HD :puppyeyes:

I need my cat Ratosita to wake me up. She knows she can´t let me sleep after 6 or 6.30... but my husband chases the cats out of the room as they play and jump and they wake him up too... so this morning I woke up at 8 :stars:

I´m late!!! :P :P

It's raining and getting dark outside and I'm sleepy and bored and a little low because it's Sunday evening and raining and getting dark outside etc, and just sitting round listening to music is exactly what I want to do now... stupid essays :mad: I still need 1900 words and I've got no motivation whatsoever.

Discuss in detail the motivations behind the development of the
International Phonetic Alphabet, and some of its applications in fields
other than academic teaching and research. Address such issues as the
criteria for inclusion of a symbol in the Alphabet, the layout of the
current IPA chart, and the reasons for periodically updating the Alphabet.

:crazy: