What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reruns ( or rather reproduced shows ) are planned in the time slot however , and as the auto advice is often secondary to the humor , it should continue to entertain. Give it a listen if you haven't heard it . The fun the brothers have over the hour is rather infectious and will put you in a good mood for a bit . They are like modern Marx brothers . :bow:

I've surfed by their show over a few years, not realizing their potential.

I'll have to really listen for once.

:cool:

^^^ that's fairly typical, Lucky. ;) Also, that they pretend they're not listening to you when you give them a great idea for something, then later when they "think" of the idea themselves, they take all the credit. :beady:

Ooh, that'd probably work great at work, too.

Thanks, Kev, for bringing this subject up.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

This makes me so sick...WTF is wrong with these kids????? little a**&%*&% should be punished for this....

Bus Monitor Being Bullied... Link

with the sort of "bus monitor bullying" that goes on around the country, this is actually a bit mild from what I've heard. Have you seen the videos where the kids beat up the bus drivers? Probably just to get on youtube or something.

Like everything, though, it's probably gone on through the years, just now with the digital age, people are able to record it and it gets spewed everywhere. Awareness is huge these days, and with shows like the pregnant teen mom shows, everyone wants to be doing the things they shouldn't just to get on TV somehow and have their 3-4 minutes.

Holy crap. This is insane! Bullying your elders? That wouldn't fly here. Bullying other kids is one thing (I was bullied for 10 years) but the adults are off limits. If a kid tried it he/she would get no encouragement. They'd end up with a gang of natives beating them to within an inch of their life. Native people have great respect for elders and instill that into their kids.

I hope Mrs. Klein finds a better position because she doesn't deserve that.

I saw this lady on tv yesterday ... the sweetest lady you ever saw. You wouldn't believe how gracious she was. It seems she has garnered a lot of support. A fund has been established, people sending contributions to send her on a vacation (well deserved). As of yesterday the fund had over 200,000 bucks in it. Woohoo!

Are there no anti-bullying laws in NY? We don't have "laws" per se, (maybe we do, but the police don't like paperwork), but there is punishment for extreme bullying. Ever hear of how the cops will drive the kid around in the squad car and put a scare into them? Today's kids don't scare so easily so the cops have a little twist added. Teaches bullies whose really the tough ones. :evil:

I totally agree Ray....kids are not scared of anything these days, which is sad...I think probably because of their ages it's not a felony...I'm not sure...I have not heard or read the update yet...if there were any consequences for these kids from the school....

Edna we have what they call "monitors" on the buses...monitors don't drive, they ride along on the bus to make sure the kids don't cause any trouble...so much for that, huh?....I guess if I was in that situation, I'd make the bus driver stop...noway would I sit there and listen to these litte s***s harrass me.....

Shawna, I think because it was posted on youtube by one of those little a*****s...

And any kid that says "your son killed himself cause he didn't want to live with you"...or something like that...is one sick kid... he needs psychological help....seriously...Can't believe these kids weren't taught to respect their elders...And I also can't believe the other kids didn't do something to stop it....Heard a caller on the news radio this morning...A guy from Texas called in and said "If my kid was on that bus and didn't do something to stop it, I'd whoop his A** just for that...