Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are few things in life that I am VERY SURE of; but one of them is this:

After the evening dishes, cups and silverware are casually, haphazardly placed into the sink for washing, there is a better than 80% chance that the initial stream of water from the engaged spigot will land in the center of an upturned spoon and be rejected back out, all over the counter top.

Pinkstones hasn't posted anything yet .I WANNA fight with her .I get off on it . :D Anything will do , dear ...

I have no idea who the hell you are, nor do I really care. You can fight with yourself, or pick someone else here at random, because right after I click "add post", I'm going to forget you exist.

Have a nice evening. :)

Kevin is a long time SFer known for sh*t disturbing and causing a general ruckus. Although mired somewhere in Japan he has made claims of being Canadian. He also claims to be married but I doubt that highly, as anyone who spends more than 5 minutes near the guy would surely kill him. That being said, Kevin is a popular character here at SF! :grin:

Kevin is a long time SFer known for sh*t disturbing and causing a general ruckus. Although mired somewhere in Japan he has made claims of being Canadian. He also claims to be married but I doubt that highly, as anyone who spends more than 5 minutes near the guy would surely kill him. That being said, Kevin is a popular character here at SF! :grin:

A few years ago, a group of SF'ers decided to autograph a hat (maybe a t-shirt) as part of a prize that was being rewarded for something or other. It was Kevin's responsibility to forward the item to me and the package contained a photo of Kevin and his lovely wife. I doubt that he went out of his way to photoshop in a wife, so I can say that I have seen proof of her existence.

Thanks ,Rj . Rayzor's a f**cking sad dork who lives ,and will likely die ,alone in a cabin north of Flin-Flon . Anything he has to say should be taken from that perspective . Mind you , he's no Jack London ....yet .

P.S. I'm still not sure how to post a photo here , but , oh well ...EA has told me many times and I srill don't follow... :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Guest

I was kidding. I know quite well who this Kevin fellow is.

In fact I stole something from him and then improved it. Two things actually ;)