What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Waxie toilet seat covers in public restrooms!!! I HATE those things! Someone needs to invent one that doesn't fall into the bowl before you even have a chance to sit down. :mad:

Invention idea...how about we apply stick=um to one side??? just be careful not to acidently leave the stick-um side up because, well, you know.

the Waxie toilet seat covers in public restrooms!!! I HATE those things! Someone needs to invent one that doesn't fall into the bowl before you even have a chance to sit down. :mad:

A telephone has more germs than a public toilet seat, so forgo the toilet seat cover and just sit down. You're not going to catch anything.

Women's bathrooms are absolute effing pigsties. I cannot explain it. Yes, men have "splash-back", but the women who for some reason cannot put their asses on the toilet seat and insist on getting urine everywhere absolutely disgust me, and I've had to clean up after them more times than I'd care to think about.

Men's bathrooms also don't have to deal with feminine hygiene products and the refuse that comes with them, so consider yourself fortunate. I've walked into bathroom stalls more than a few times with....shall we say, products, in the toilet.