What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a (fully grown) cat that liked to nurse and nibble our ears. I think it's leftover from being taken from it's mother too soon.

Cats give love bites. Not saying it has anything to do with your nose Shawna, but when cats mate, the male cat bites the female on top of the head. I don't know if the female reciprocates in anyway. ;)

Cats give love bites. Not saying it has anything to do with your nose Shawna, but when cats mate, the male cat bites the female on top of the head. I don't know if the female reciprocates in anyway. ;)

Oh, I reciprocated, all right, with a right hook to the side of his face. Beastly creature.

You know you love him Shawna ;)

On another note, I guess terrorism got a little close to home last night. Happened in Portland,OR. For those of you that don't know, Portland is about an hour or so from me, and Batman lives there.

They had the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree in Pioneer Courthouse square last night and some 19 year old terrorist was going to try to set off a bomb.

Lucky, the FBI knew about it mouths ago and pretend to be terrorists themselves and helped him make the bomb so of course it didn't work for him. I guess there was never any danger from that terrorist but still...

Go FBI :thumbsup:

People here capitalizing my screen name. They did it when I was rg, and now they are capitalizing sky. I am NOT CAPITALIZED. :mad:

Makes sense to me. Usernames don't follow the same rules as proper names, I don't believe. skybluesky, edna, phil, bluesboy. couchtomatoe. No caps.

i think the entire language system should refrain from capital letters . . .

while we're at it, lets not use commas or punctuation or, better yet, instead of a period, let's put a question mark!

and those momentary pauses or paragraphs, lets never use them either.

it's the new generation of language!

;)

People who cheat at MarioKart online . . . If you have to get a buddy to camp out on the last turn to take me out with a red shell on the final lap just because you can't stomach the thought of losing, maybe you should just do the world a service and isolate yourself from society and all of the things that you may fail at. I work 40+ hours a week and would like to come home after work, pour a glass of Scotch or a White Russian, and enjoy som MarioKart with my fellow geeks without having to deal with the likes of you. On behalf of the MarioKart aficionados of the world I say to you, go play World of Warcraft with the rest of the simpletons and leave the serious gaming to the grown ups.

People who cheat

I have to agree with your admirable statement.

Terrible, though, that there are more than many who cheat (lie) every waking moment of their very existence until they finally succumb to mortality's bell toll!

I ain't much, but I don't cheat (lie).

PS

I do lay of course, preferably side to side with a nice companion, female. PMS et all!

;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a concert on Saturday and got so drunk I had to throw up in the bathroom. A false tooth went with it down the toilet. I had a plumber take pipes apart the next day and was going to have it bleached. They couldn't find it, so now I had to get a new one put in, over $500 !!! I guess I learned a lesson about heavy drinking and knowing when to stop.

This morning, I was sitting at my old section with some of the kids and we were talkin' trash, making jokes, and having an overall extended water cooler banter. Then, the discussion turned to certain colleagues and their obvious odd behaviour around the office. I had to admit, they were pretty dead on in almost every assessment. However, when talk turned to ______, I plunked back into an armchair, crossed my arms behind my head, put my feet up on a desk, and I said in a half-joking tone, "Hey! Don't talk about ______ that way! I love her!" What I hadn't noticed as I was reclining on the chair is that everyone had quickly gone completely silent... because ______ was standing right behind me =:P

FML