What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's tri-weekly since it includes Tuesday.

As far as vacations go, I can go anywhere I want, whenever I want. I just never saw the point of doing those things for myself - they're sort of adult-sized musical chairs whereby people from over there come over here to see and do what I normally do; I go somewhere else to do and see what the people there normally do; and those people go where the initial people left to see and do what the people who left usually do. Then, the bell rings and we all go back. Traveling/vacationing, for me, is akin to going to a library to see the covers of the books without reading them or strictly watching previews/trailers of movies without the benefit of seeing the full-length movie. I derive no satisfaction from vacationing at a location of my choice unless that location is where I am presently at :beatnik:

Everyone still has time unless they are dead.

Bitter, it's almost as if you put a stop-watch on polymath-turtle...lol

Oh, almost forgot... RyanTurtle, out of all your attributes, what do you forsee just one of them doing for you in the future?

I'm actually majoring in journalism and music history.

You know, as I've watched this election coverage, I've become more and more annoyed by the people who state that the separation of church and state is explicitly stated in the Constitution, when in reality, it is not.

The ideas come from John Locke, and the actual term comes from a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote.

I mean, I know that it is a law as interpreted by the Supreme Court. It's not that I don't agree with it. It just bothers me that all these people think it's in the Constitution when it isn't. It's like people don't even read it anymore...