What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Uh-huh. And my 30-year reunion was in July. :neener:

That just means you are two times the high school graduate I am :jester:

My reasons for not going to either of mine (so far) were less about high school and more about other things. If I still had a friend from high school I would like to go to one, just to see who got fat, bald, who finally came out of the closet, etc.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My schoolmates seem to be on FB, all of them!! :laughing: And all the classes and even generations as well!

I never went to some of those meetings as they meet in France or Argentina, or even L.A. or make trips together to Marrakesh... :cool: I stay at home and some of my close friends come to see me.

My 45 year reunion is coming up. I'm not going. I went to the 10 and the 15. They were fun but I haven't gone since. Those from HS that I want to see...I see fairly regularly. And FB has reconnected me with others.

I feel the same way. I went to my 10th, but have missed all the others, up to my 25th, which was this month. FB is good enough....

Kenne, I hope your dad is feeling better soon.

My 45 year reunion is coming up. I'm not going. I went to the 10 and the 15. They were fun but I haven't gone since. Those from HS that I want to see...I see fairly regularly. And FB has reconnected me with others.

By the time I got to high school, the only people I'd talk to were the professors. I can still remember all of them - their names, their features, their thoughts, their voices. Hahahah. They were very influential in those formative years; I think that's a good thing. It's funny, but I honestly don't remember anyone else, so I stay far away from reunions and things like that. However, I would go to a reunion if I could see the old profs... although some of them were really old back then :beatnik: