Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grrrrr over 3,000 dollars worth of dental work... :crazy:

I hope the new Health Program will provide dentists too... we don't have them in Spain, they only remove teeth. We have to pay fortunes to get a cool smile or to be able to eat your food. You must go to a bank first... :P

I don't have very high hopes for that new health programn edna. If it's going to be like the auto ins. we have to have, it just means one more thing the public can't afford. Unless they put a cap on the companys...

By the way, this is Lea. I'm at my moms and don't have my passwords here ;)

I don't have very high hopes for that new health programn edna. If it's going to be like the auto ins. we have to have, it just means one more thing the public can't afford. Unless they put a cap on the companys...

By the way, this is Lea. I'm at my moms and don't have my passwords here ;)

That's the messed up part. They didn't take care of the high cost. They just forced everyone to get it. Oh, and for those who pay more and get more, they'll get taxed more. At this rate, those deadbeats on welfare and jail scum have better health care than my family :beatnik:

Philosophy majors. Especially religious ones. Using Latin terms and citing old treatises that are generally irrelevant to the average person does not make you smarter than me. And I'm saying this as a philosophy minor (although at this point I'm only sticking with that so I can surprise philosophy majors who want to argue with me just because I'm an atheist).

My husband who's sick :P he's a terrible patient :stars: I am the doctor... I called an ambulance but they said he had to go to the hospital. I said he's weak enough to stay in bed otherwise I wouldn't be calling a doctor to come to our place... no way... our health system is being destroyed by the money crisis and the worse politicians...

...so too good I'm a good nurse... he' getting better... :cool:

so here's my rambling thought... I went to youtube to watch Amanda Palmer's video "Oasis," where I got engrossed in reading the comments where people are going at each other's throats about what the song means. So I decide I'm going to post a comment to tell them to come to SF and read my interview, where she describes in detail what the song is about.

I try to post my comment with a link to the interview, and it won't allow it. So I remove the link, change the comment up a bit, and post it. Then I re-read it and realize that I just spammed youtube. :shocked: And I hastily removed my comment.

But it's grinding my gears that it's a perfect place for these dorks to resolve their uneducated thoughts, and I can't tell them. :mad: :mad:

so here's my rambling thought... I went to youtube to watch Amanda Palmer's video "Oasis," where I got engrossed in reading the comments where people are going at each other's throats about what the song means. So I decide I'm going to post a comment to tell them to come to SF and read my interview, where she describes in detail what the song is about.

I try to post my comment with a link to the interview, and it won't allow it. So I remove the link, change the comment up a bit, and post it. Then I re-read it and realize that I just spammed youtube. :shocked: And I hastily removed my comment.

But it's grinding my gears that it's a perfect place for these dorks to resolve their uneducated thoughts, and I can't tell them. :mad: :mad:

Shawna I think you should go back there and post what you wanted to say. I wouldn't consider your saying you did an interview of said person for SF, and they told you what the song means as spam.

We use YouTube links on a daily basis here and I don't think any of us consider it as spaming the site. Now the guy trying to sell the stupid golf clubs, he's spaming us.

If your just adding something to an on going conversation and you aren't selling something I don't think it would be considered as spam. If that was the case I think most of use here would be considered as spamers :crazy:

Let uneducated dorks be uneducated dorks. You know how many stupid and completely out-in-left-field comments I've read about Pink Floyd on YouTube? Everything from Syd was really a schizophrenic who tried to kill Roger which is why they dropped him from the band to Roger caught Rick with his wife which is why HE got dropped from the band. It's all crap and anyone who knows even 1% of anything about PF knows it's crap....but if I tried to correct all these people, I'd never leave YouTube.

I just let them be wrong and laugh at them instead. Much more fun.

I've read those comments on Youtube also....There are alot of idiots out there that's for sure, and youtube comments is where you can find most of them...I don't know too much about that site except for lookin up videos...I'm guessing it's not as well monitored as Songfacts is....I guess there's no other site as awesome as Songfacts anyways!... :) So I agreee...Shawna don't waste your time on people who don't care to know what the facts are...if they were totally considerate in wanting to know info that would be one thing...if they are going to be ignorant about it..don't bother.