What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went through and suggested you to all the Songfactors I have as friends. I may have contracted a brain cramp trying to figure out who I know in my real life and all you invisible mofo Songfactors. :grin:

Rocky, I sent you an "add as a friend" under my real name, and a message too so you know who I am... :cool:

I don't know if I'm listed in Songfacts friends, even though I did join the group when I joined FB, but I'm there (first name's the same, my last name starts with a W). I'm friends with a lot of people from SF on there, so feel free to add me!

I want to go see Neil Young in D.C. but tickets are TWO HUNDRED FREAKING DOLLARS EACH! Even the Stones didn't cost that much.

That's because the Stones only spent HALF of their money on hookers, booze and heroin. And there are FOUR of them (well, if you count Ron Wood).

And apparently you didn't have FRONT-ROW seats to see the Stones, because there were some that were well over 200 bucks.

To answer your next question: Nah, not really.

And A-Rod or Ryan Howard aren't worth 25 million a year either. But, hey, if the market demands it...

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: