What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Earlier today, I saw a girl I recently met while walking back from class. She looked up, saw me, smiled and said "Hey, how are you doing?" I responded with some sort of half mumbled "How are you doing? Doing good..." She just laughed and kept walking. It was the single most awkward interaction I've ever had with a female, I'm normally rather verbose. Guess this means I like her.

Kill me.

Dude, Desmond fainted in front of Penny and she still agreed to go for coffee with him. Who knows, this chick could end up being your constant.

Hmmm maybe. This stuff would be a lot less frustrating if people could just be obvious about their intentions, myself included.

Yeah, but there's also the risk of dealing with the humiliation of being obviously rejected by the other party - and their intentions broadcasted for everyone else to join in. A guy's gotta have iron guts to travail through one night at the disco :beatnik:

1226909794749.jpg

:cool:

Speaking of FB. I deleted mine.

I will create a new one but I thought it best to delete that one (long story) I will of course be adding my lovely SFre's back as friends when I do set it back up :D

I also deleted myspace but I never used it anyway so if I had you as a friend, of course you'll be added to facebook..

Don't sweat it, MC. So many people send those &*^%-ing things that I doubt anyone thought twice about you sending one, too. I delete all that crap as soon as I get them but I didn't think you were a bad person for sending it. :grin:

It's not as embarrassing for the ladies I know online to have gotten one, but a lot of my bros from school or in bands that I know personally are on my FB. I went through everybody's profiles and deleted the koala hearts to save me some grief.

One of the neatest accepted societal nuances I have observed in Brazil is the absolute acceptance of any form of sincere affection displayed among men; without causing eyebrows to raise or prompting scurrilous comments from witnesses. Rather refreshing, really. If I love my friend and want to express it to him with a FB heart, no one would think that untoward to any degree whatsoever. Free to love sincerely. This is a special gift from Brazil.

I'm having a pity party for myself so feel free not to read this.

I'm old and I'm sick of going to school (still working on my BBA at the tender age of 41) and missing out on time with my beloved Mr. Peaches and the Peachlette. She started playing soccer this spring and I had to miss her opening night tonight because I had class. Why didn't I just skip class? Because I had to skip it last week because I had to work late. So that makes me feel like I chose work over her, which is completely ridiculous but I can't help but feel that way.

God/Yaweh/Allah/Hasselhoff willing, I will graduate in December. I hope I make it that long without a nervous freaking breakdown.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer. I'm not usually like this.

It must be one of those days, I literally locked myself in my room all day and listened to music for reasons I'd rather not go into. Perhaps this is the downsweep and we're about to go up again.

Theres always an up to the down Tim :D

• 2 weeks later...