What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

I was on my way to a concert last night and my car had some kind of steering problem, so I had to borrow a relatives'. I drove over a glass container.

Then I can't find the damn place and spent 2 hours looking for it, which caused me to arrive as the band I was there to see in the first place was walking off the stage.

Then I bumped into some girl and caused her to spill her vodka red bull, which means having to buy her another one and those are expensive at those venues.

Sounds like an overall bad evening.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's sunday and I'm with you and Lucky, Edna. Except that I need to shower still, after working in the front yard all day helping Jeff dig and use an auger and generally do really nasty dirty work. However, my kid just used up every last drop of hot water on his daily 1/2 hour shower. Which means waiting a while longer...

I was on my way to a concert last night and my car had some kind of steering problem, so I had to borrow a relatives'. I drove over a glass container.

Then I can't find the damn place and spent 2 hours looking for it, which caused me to arrive as the band I was there to see in the first place was walking off the stage.

Then I bumped into some girl and caused her to spill her vodka red bull, which means having to buy her another one and those are expensive at those venues.

So?...D'ya get laid?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

It's sunday and I'm with you and Lucky, Edna. Except that I need to shower still, after working in the front yard all day helping Jeff dig and use an auger and generally do really nasty dirty work. However, my kid just used up every last drop of hot water on his daily 1/2 hour shower. Which means waiting a while longer...

Jeff ?!?

Shawna, you ignorant ... :D

I need me some Fantasy sports soon or I'm just gonna ruin all the threads in the meantime . :D