What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been using that line since I was a kid. I want credit for stealing that line from somebody other than Larry the Cable Guy.

Well, it was the first time I had heard it. But he did mention that it was very popular in the South. So, how's this....

"It's better to burp and taste it, than to fart and waste it." ~~ Old Redneck Proverb

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :cool:

Radhi, I told you one hundred times... first, photoshop a press card and put your picture on, then go to the place where the concert is and tell the guys on the backstage that you' re a journalist for Rolling Stone and want to say hello to Jarvis... no cute girl satnds outside, believe me... :cool:

In fact, you don't even need a press card... :shades:

Speaking of girls at the door...that reminds me of the time many years ago when I got snowed in while out of town and had to stay at a motel. These two young blondes kept banging on my door all night long. I finally had to get up and let them out.

:drummer: Budump-bump!

:cool: "Shecky Greene ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for him!"

:popcorn: :laughing: :happybanana: :laughing: :rock:

Speaking of girls at the door...that reminds me of the time many years ago when I got snowed in while out of town and had to stay at a motel. These two young blondes kept banging on my door all night long. I finally had to get up and let them out.

are you listening to Die Ärzte now? that's almost exactly a line from their song "I'm rich" :D