What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha! If only I could go back and re-live my high school years knowing what I know now...

Somehow, I subscribe to the notion that one cannot change events that were meant/fated to happen. If I were to relive my high school years knowing what I know now, I'd still end up where I am right now :beatnik:

What grinds my gears... hmmm... seeing a girl I fancy with some undeserving lout.

on that same note (sort of) MC, two weeks ago I got pulled over by a Coconino County Sheriff for speeding. He wound up just giving me a warning, but it was scary!

Then on Thanksgiving day, my nephew the cop told me that at any time there are only ever 4 Coconino County sheriffs deputies on patrol for the entire county.

And one managed to find ME. :mad:

tHAT IS A BIG COUNTY, TOO......cOVERS THE gRAND cANYON, NO? i WENT UP THERE WHEN IT WAS SNOWING IN jULY AND WENT INTO THE COP SHOP. fIGURES THE GUY i TALKED TO WAS AN lapd TRANSPLANT. hE SAID HE LIKED WORKING UP THERE, BUT IT TOOK SOME ADJUSTING. lIKE WRITTING TICKETS INSIDE THE CAR SO THAT THE INK IN YOUR PEN DOES NOT FREEZE! nO THANKS.....