What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ireland :mad: I'm going through a friend's friend's photo album on facebook. Pictures of Cork. It's beautiful!

... waitaminit. There's no city there. A lot of lush green grass and lush green trees and long silver streams but no buildings. Ok, never mind, I'm good where I am :thumbsup:

Somehow I always end up getting into arguments with morons on Facebook that I can't drop. Today's argument started as a political argument involving Fox News (so I don't think I need to say anything more about what this douche is like) and somehow ended up about abstinence teaching. He said some bs about pregnancy rates rising in the advent of sex ed.

This is the same motherf***er who got one of my best friends pregnant and then totally dropped out of her life. These are the kind of people that don't deserve the air they breathe.

I hate when I'm putting in my contacts and somewhere between taking the contact out of the case and putting it in my eye, a piece of hair(usually an eyelash) gets on the lens without my knowledge and I don't realize it until the second it touches my eye. So I have to take f***ing thing out of my eye and spend the next half-hour fishing an eyelash out of my eye....Kind of a petty thing, but irritating none the less...especially when it happens all the time.

I hate when I'm putting in my contacts and somewhere between taking the contact out of the case and putting it in my eye, a piece of hair(usually an eyelash) gets on the lens without my knowledge and I don't realize it until the second it touches my eye. So I have to take f***ing thing out of my eye and spend the next half-hour fishing an eyelash out of my eye....Kind of a petty thing, but irritating none the less...especially when it happens all the time.

I hate that same thing! It's worse when you don't realize the hair/eyelash/fuzz thing is there until you are already out the door in the morning. I do that, try to tell myself it's nothing, and then drive to work blinking like an idiot trying to figure out/fish out the problem.

Ah man, no joke. Finally, someone who sympathizes with me. I had an eyelash under my contact today, and it was bugging me all day, nothing seemed to fix it. Even AFTER I got it out. So my clients were looking at me with a very uneasy look. Guess from their point of view they were paying a photographer who can't see.

I stayed out way too late last night for someone my age, and got up way too early for someone my age. I've been functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep, and right now I feel like crying. And there's no reason for it! :mad:

..and you're still up !!!??? Take a sleeping pill or drink warm milk. :sleepy: