What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

...maybe he SHOULD try that pink bunny suit , then . Your new avatar really kills me - I wish I could offer it to the papers here to cheer everyone up who is really worried/piss*d off , but they'd never publish it as that would definitely lead to a strike once the spies got word back .

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will get 300 extra € at my job... but the 2.000€ my husband was suposed to bring home have turned into 100€. So I guess I lost 1.600€ and just like Shawna I should post that on the other thread.

But what sweetens my coffee is that, this time, it won't bring me down.

I need mucho problemo to really bring me down and when I hit the bottom I do like the bread in the toaster... I jump up.

What? Good Lord Kevin! (that's Good Lord, not Lord Kevin). I knew they were threatening to fire them towards Hawaii, but hadn't heard Japan was in danger as well. Since you can't really run from them .... I don't know what to say, other than keep your head down! :P

EDIT: the above makes little sense, since I was replying to the previous page ... but it's still true. Take care Kevin! :P

Edited by Guest

The dealer I go to for service on my Jeep told me I needed rear brake pads and that they were dangerously thin. I asked how much to replace the pads and they wanted 325 bucks. I know brake pads are about 25 bucks for regular ones and 50 for ceramic high performance ones, so I said "No." I went out and bought a brake line bleed kit, pads and a large c clamp so I could do the job myself. Should take 30 min, tops. So, I made time to do the job today and got all set up in my garage. I jacked up the back, took my rear wheels off, and took a look at the pads through the inspection window in the caliper. There is still about 50% of the pad there! Those bastards were trying to fleece me. They better not send me a customer satisfaction questionnaire!

Those bastards were trying to fleece me.

I've had that happen on several occasions with the brakes. Once when I'd just had them replaced not 3 months prior, and I don't ride my brakes hard at all. Good thing you didn't let 'em do it.

And the Lord said, let there be the world's biggest piece of crap, and it came to pass and it was named Arkansas, and it was awful but allowed to exist anyway, out of spite.

I'm stuck in this skeeter/butt-raping hillbilly haven all night on our first stop on the move from Texas to Maryland. Get me out of here!