What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the past week or so these boards have been loading so slowly on my computer that it feels like I'm back in the dial-up ages. Honest to blog, it's that slow. The little green boxes at the bottom of the screen showing how fast it's loading fill up very, very, very slowly. This is the only site that causes my computer to act this way...

Being hungry all the time sucks! :mad:

Not ever being hungry sucks. Because of this stupid condition I have I rarely feel hunger. I eat, because I know certain foods taste good, but I rarely feel hungry. :( Conversly, it doesn't matter that I don't feel hungry, & that when I eat I only eat a little ... I still gain weight. I hate having this condition. :mad:

1,57 mtrs? Whats that in pounds edna? I weigh in at about 110-112.

Not ever being hungry sucks. Because of this stupid condition I have I rarely feel hunger. I eat, because I know certain foods taste good, but I rarely feel hungry. :( Conversly, it doesn't matter that I don't feel hungry, & that when I eat I only eat a little ... I still gain weight. I hate having this condition. :mad:

I only eat because they say I have to. I eat little when I do and eating is not my favorite thing to do.

I do like to cook tho :D

Thin people want to gain weight, the rest of the population thinks they're overweight and wants to lose weight, I'll just come right out and say I'm happy with my size and shape and, though a bit on the skinny side, I don't want to change in either direction :content: