What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, in my situation, I can't. I'm too old... and I'm the first to admit it. I used to party like a rock star, stay up all night until 6 the next morning, get an hour's sleep, then go to work all day.

These days if I go out and get my party on (like I did two weekends ago) then I wind in recovery all weekend barely able to function.

well, in my situation, I can't. I'm too old... and I'm the first to admit it. I used to party like a rock star, stay up all night until 6 the next morning, get an hour's sleep, then go to work all day.

Same with me. Now it's not that I can´t do, it' s just that it' s no fun anymore. I love my life as it is and going to sleep at six in the morning is just boring.

I've lost Marvin. I can't find him anywhere. He should be in the house :stars:

I hope he didn't have a bad reaction to what the vet gave him and now he's sick somewhere. There's a lot of places in my house for a little kittie to hide :puppyeyes:

Update:

I found him :D

He was between the drawers of our bed. :doh: I had to tear the bed apart but I found him :D

Edited by Guest

Too bad for them. They'll know they missed something very soon. There's a big change in people's minds and hearts at 16 and 17... don't give up. They'll want to be your friends one day and you might not need them at all.

Internet cafes suck.

Oh, I know about that... :stars: Be strong. New computer is on its way, I'm sure. Or new account. Or whatever.