What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to take my DH back to the hospital last night. He had the same symptoms as last time and they can't figure out whats causing him to become so sick.

It obviously isn't food poisoning. He was fine and then he was sick again. He is ok again today. We can't figure out whats making him so randomly sick :stars:

I'm becoming very worried :puppyeyes:

Hope you find out soon and it' s just some stupid thing...

As for food in hospitals... :stars: :stars: I think they should allow relatives to bring food from home. My husband was in hospital for two weeks when his heart failed ten years ago and believe me, the worse thing was the food.

I believe that , if you insist , you can feed the patient if you like . You just risk the dislike of the doctor and nurses on the ward , if it's worth it - and in certain cases , arrest , if you are trying to continue the wonderous 'arsenic therapy ' that you read about ... better to just be sneaky about it . Mind you , if I were terminal ( if I could ) , I would eat like a god - and the rest be dam*ed !

Oh , I agree - and the longer they have to stay the worse it is . Were it me , I would be asking for food brought in everyday , and take the consequences - and believe me ,there ARE some .

If the staff hate you for going against what they think is better , you will be treated appropriately .

Trust me ... ;)

I dont know how many times I have to tell these trusties that the coffee pot is to be clean when I come in on Saturday mornings. They are going to be cleaning door knobs all day today. Why? Because I am a bastard and they have been placed in my charge. Or at least until I have had my first cup....

I used the ones that are on the opposite side of the building, that I normally don't use. The way everything is set up in the office is really confusing.

Don't worry MC I've done the same thing. Where I used to work the building had several floors. On each floor everything was the exact reverse of the floor below. Some cutesy idea of the architect I guess. It wasn't unusual to forget what floor you were on and enter the wrong restroom. :P

DH is grinding my gears and it to early for that.

I woke up and he was already outside working. I wanna swat him.

I thought we had a little chat yesterday and decided he needed to slow down a bit until we found out why he is getting so sick.

I don't think one of us was listening :beady:

headaches are not something to mess with. My son was having them, so I took him in, and the doctor was supremely concerned about it. She did all sorts of tests, asked myriad questions, and it turned out the problem was he wasn't drinking enough water! Much better to know that, and now he drinks water like crazy and he hasn't complained of another headache since.

Go. There's probably nothing horribly wrong, but how nice it will be to know that for sure, no?