Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not only did I rally, I rocked! ;)

I made the 3 points that I wanted to make, they were duly noted, and some IT guys are scrambling now because an obvious (to me) and very helpful link between two types of search criteria hadn't previously been made. A couple of individuals that previously didn't know me from Adam have now taken notice of me. That will probably bite me in the a$$ one of these days, I usually try to fly under the radar. :D

Something else though ... I am one of several individuals in different types of jobs that are getting this early training, with the idea that we will be better able to help our co-workes when the Go-Live date arrives. Again, it's now like 61 days away, and a bigger, more convoluted mess I've never seen, definately not user friendly. Why don't they consult the individuals that will actually be using this stuff when they are designing it? :P

Edited by Guest

F@#$ing rain!!!! And for the next five days, too. Think I'll build an ark

Jenny, you know that pain index that is used to demonstrate various body pain suffered due to a particular weather pattern? Well the rain and low pressure and lack of sun and coolness and mold and etc., is making everything hurt on this old body. We may have to join you up in the hills to board the ark.

This isn't so much a "gear-grinder", more a " :rolleyes: Whatever is the world coming to?" sort of thing.

This is an excerpt from an email sent to us by a schoolteacher, in relation to my son (the one with Asperger's), who moves up to High School this September:

Transition Review - After speaking to the staff from the High School and L****y (Speech Therapist), the best day (and proberly the only day) for a meeting is Tuesday 7th July at 11.00am.

"Proberly"?! F*****g "PROBERLY"?!! . You're a school-teacher, for pity's sake. :doh:

Ok, I confess; it does grind my gears.

I might just reply to her with the comment "Must try harder".

("See me after class" might be misconstrued)