What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Tax returns... I'd rather stick pins in my eyes, except I did that already and now I can't find any more pins...

Tennis elbow... Means I have to limit all repetitive activities involving use of my right arm...

Clay... Our garden subsoil is clay, and having recently dug out for a patio exposing the nasty sticky stuff, the kids and pooch insist on trailing it into the house...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so I finally buy new shades that I've needed for our bedroom windows for quite sometime now....Hubby said he would put them up for me, that was a freakin week ago...and there they still sit, in the corner of the room...lots of good they do there!!! He said they would be up when I got home tonight...uh huh, we'll see... :mad:

Nag, nag, nag

Laurie, if you pulled a muscle you have to take some rest, drink some wine and eat salami, prosciuto, listen to music, post... :cool: well, what you usely do... ;)

(hey, just while I was posting this my husband came into the office with a big dish of cheese, salami and bread and beer...! :) must be telepathy... )