Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll agree that the buttocks were designed for four things;

1. A proper spanking

2. A comfortable place to sit on

3. A place to admire if said buttocks are shaped beautifully

4. A place to expel waste

I have no qualms with jerking a knot in a child that shows total disrespect to their elders.

But I'll never condone outright cruelty to anyone, a child especially.

Abuse has many faces that many never recognize.

True. Don't think I'm going that far , Muzik .

I respect a parent who , not out of irrational anger or impatience , swats their kid one ( they still love them - you can sense it ) , but it has to be done for his and the public good . :D We are dealing with beings slightly smarter than monkeys , after all - on both ends.

...and any B*tch that would complain and report that ( unless it's severe - and we can all sense that ) deserves a little time in the 'time out place ' , too .

I'm not sure when the term, "time out" was invented but I find it comparable to, "standing in a corner" when I was growing up.

I've always felt that if a parent does what they're supposed to with their child then that child will try not to upset or make the parent mad enough to physically discipline them.

I truly believe it's all up to the parent, not the child.

Last year's soaring gas prices have spawned a race of nouveau bicycle riders who think they're above traffic rules and courtesy. They disobey stop signs, they don't signal when turning or changing lanes. They ride against one-way traffic. They dart in front of you. They ride slowly in front of you when you're trying to make a light. They even wear hideous get-ups.

I'm gonna get myself a BB gun. It should be OK to shoot them when they need a reminder that they're in traffic.

Tomorrow's topic: Drivers on cell phones.

(Hint: live ammo this time).

It really frustrates me (I live in a very rural area) when cyclists will not get over when you try to pass them.

There are these cyclists that will ride side by side and look at you as if you're doing something wrong by trying to pass them.

I mean, it's 45 mph speed limit in my neck of the woods. They're going 15 mph and blocking traffic.

If I was truly crazy, I'd run over the lot of them and not even look back.

But, I'm not crazy. The rude cyclists are though, IMHO. Don't they realize that one day a crazy person WILL run them over?

I like the BB gun idea, Ujoe.

:D

so my PC decided to just go *poof* today without reacting any further :/

due to a friend's help I could tell that the power supply unit is blown - fortunatly I must say!

Because this is much easier (and cheaper) to replace than the alternative, which would have been a broken motherboard...