What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I woke up at 5.25 today. I was having my coffee and reading my mail when my husband woke up too and accused the cats of waking me up. That´s not true, I have early morning insomnia, I always did. I love to get up early so I have some hours for myself... I washed my hair, cleaned the house, made food and wrote/sent many e-mails, downloaded some songs,posted here... he insists, the cats woke me up... :shades: false, the cats were sound asleep on the sofa, in the living-room.

It´s not even ruining my coffee and it´s not a complain but I wonder, why people just can´t let me be excentric? I´ve always been so... I love myself and my weird behaviour. I love to wake up early and enjoy the silence.

I'm confused, your girlfriend dumped you but the other beth accepted your marriage proposal? anyway try and stay positive, I hate myself for saying this but things will get better...

That guy's posts made no sense whatsoever: two girls named "beth" that he dated - one dumped him and one accepted his marriage proposal? Maybe beth knew about beth :beatnik:

How about naming one "lisa," "liz," or even something less common such as "eliza"? This reminds me of the time I confused two chicks I met at a party who were named "Jennie" and "Jeanie." The most confusing part is that they went to the same school, were the same age, and had similar physical features. It almost got all David Cronenberg for a minute there :beatnik:

My alarm clock sometimes doesn't go off :stars: I dunno what's wrong with it, the battery's fine... it was always a bit screwy, but now it's getting worse... I had an exam early in the morning on Thursday and of course it didn't work. Today's the fourth day in a row that it didn't go off. Useless.

My alarm clock sometimes doesn't go off :stars: I dunno what's wrong with it, the battery's fine... it was always a bit screwy, but now it's getting worse... I had an exam early in the morning on Thursday and of course it didn't work. Today's the fourth day in a row that it didn't go off. Useless.

Did you make it on time? :P I usually set two alarms half an hour apart. The second one's a radio alarm so I usually don't fall back to sleep once it starts.

I use my cell phone... it never fails.

And my cat Ratosita, she knows she must jump on the bed at 6.30 and purr till I wake up. It´s great to be awaken that way :laughing: though actually I don´t need no alarm, I wake up every day at 6.30 (in case I am still sleeping) Sometimes I get asleep again if it´s a Sunday...