What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know a chinese family with the surname ho, it is quite an unfortunate name!

It's also a Korean surname. There was a girl in my microbio class who had that name. She was really cool about it (i.e., she knew the humour behind it). The coolest thing about it her, though, is that she knew Spanish and Portuguese... which made that Ho suddenly look sexy to me :cool:

Everything sucks :beady: Someone fast forward my life... I want to be 43 and worry about the car tyres this very instant

Fin, being 43 also means worrying about work, rents, mortgages, children, taxes, ex wives or husbands, bills, in-laws...

...are you sure you want to be a full grown-up? :P

Sometimes I do. When I start at 5.30 and end up in bed at midnight, doing tons of things and having lots of responsabilities... then I miss my childhood, when everything was so perfect and my grandparents were there, and my room was my shelter and my home so home, sweet home... I felt protected.

Now it´s me who must protect other people and being an adult, sometimes -only sometimes- sucks.

Barbara Walters : I've never 'got ' the bowing and fawning that most of the TV world wants to give this woman . Her interviews are usually ordinary and the fact that she is a woman in broadcasting is nearly as old as I am so that doesn't carry much weight with me . I really can't stand that blue-blood affectation she puts on and now she has written a tell-all book - don't buy it , please . :P

I went in for my first day at a new job today, and I'm not going back. I've never been so offended. I refuse to trade in my dignity for money.

Been there Tim. There are some things ya just don't deal with at any price.