What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I was and PO'd big time. I pulled it off but damn. I was not expecting that at all. DH kind of forgot to tell me. I knew we were having an old friend and his two young daughters over but I had no idea we were having this big party thing.

He said he thought I knew and of course he was hunting and of course I could'nt reach him on his cell to find out what the heck was going on. :beady: I'm still annoyed :beady:

I already knew I had a paper due this Friday, and I've been procrastinating on it for a while, figuring "how much could he want me to write on the Endangered Species Act?" I finally decide to look at the directions today only to find out that it's supposed to be a 6-8 page in depth paper. I'm very screwed.

There are making an awfull noise on the floor above my office. Like they´re repairing all the heating, changing the floor, painting the walls and doing it all with heavy noisy machines at the same time. I would leave if I didn´t have so much work... I can´t even hear the phones ring...

The corner of biscuit fell into my tea after I dipped it :beady:

And as for you, Tim.... I know that feeling. I usually managed because my friends would be in the same situation... as would the rest of the class. So, the day before it was due, we'd all whine and get an extension. And then skip classes, work during classes, spend free periods in the library and scribble scribble scribble till the lot of us handed in the exact same paper :grin:

I'm with Sue about the homewrecking "friends"....why are some people so sleazy? They just have no shame, no self-esteem and no morals.

My car's transmission needs to be rebuilt. I can't afford to buy a new car and will have to borrow money to get this one fixed. Sometimes I do wish I lived in a big city, where I could just take the bus!

....why are some people so sleazy? They just have no shame, no self-esteem and no morals.

It's scary how many people in todays world are sleazy, and it gets very frightening when it is someone you thought was a friend.

Good luck with your car, hope all gets taken care of, car problems are most always a major pain. :P

The %$#^ing finance section of my uni has been grinding my gears for weeks because they claim I owe them a huge sum of money and threaten to repossess my room... I paid!!!!! I thought the issue was settled now but I just got another threatening email.

Grrrrrr :beady:

Had to get this off my chest. :mad:

And as for you, Tim.... I know that feeling. I usually managed because my friends would be in the same situation... as would the rest of the class. So, the day before it was due, we'd all whine and get an extension. And then skip classes, work during classes, spend free periods in the library and scribble scribble scribble till the lot of us handed in the exact same paper :grin:

Friends are quite a good commodity, aren't they? Turns out we can have partners on this assignment, so I did half the paper and sent it to him to worry about finishing it. Thank God.