What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a possibility that the people who are mean and hurtful don't intend to be, it's just how they are. I get talked to sometimes by people who are being ridiculously rude, and I usually call them on it: "Sorry that you seem to be having such a bad day." And then they start to backpedal, "Oh, no, no, just very busy," etc. They have no clue they're being ogres until someone uh... helps them see it.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

(coming from an underweight 52 years old woman)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Coming from another underweight member. I agree with both edna and Shawna. And I think hurtful opinions like that are best kept to one's self :beady: I find the two comments made by the two gentlemen very offensive. :(

A computer needs a roof over it so do the math . . .

That´s exactly what I think... :P mainly when there´s another computer in the office-room... I can borrow it (it´s my husband´s PC) to look for the links I can´t open here.

...but you know, I´ve always been a bit posh... I used mac since the very early 90s... and I don´t feel like changing now.

Besides, I want MY computer, I don´t want to share it. I already share the roof... :cool: