What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

I am with you, Elvish. I think doctors try to rush babies out. I can see if it's been two weeks, but geesh, let it go a week. I was a week late and no one was forcing me to induce or have a C-section, but I had to go almost every day for one test or the other.

You can tell this one's a girl, though, they do like to take their sweet time!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grrrr..Maybe Sweet Jane can explain this...I decided to try listening to a different radio station today, and the DJ started playing Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and she talked through just about the whole intro of the song!...I thought that Okay maybe she didn't realize it...but as I listened...she did it with the other songs too...that's not right...

same here, Shannon (except for the hair, but it has been awhile since I shaved...)

I don't feel like doing anything and I won't cuz I'm too lazy. :grin:

Elvy: I'm sending some "C'mon, baby! C'mon!" vibes your way!!

TimLizzy: I didn't have to cut my hair for pictures :grin: My mom liked long hair on me! :grin:

I guess no one wrote songs about almost cutting their uterus :P

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe some woman should write a song about that... :shades:

Elvy, you know the last weeks are the worse... just enjoy your belly for a day or more. Things will be alright and you´ll post her picture so soon... ;)

Now, I must complain too.

The cat will be home tomorrow. I told my husband that I was leaving tomorrow (for good and forever), so he will try to get to an agreement with our friend´s boyfriend. Yet we will have to go to a house (some 20 miles or more) three times a week to feed him and put water and clean the litter box, etc.

I feel like Lynette in that "Desperate Housewives" episode when Tom´s ex is shot and she tells Lynette: "Promise me you´ll take good care of my daughter" :P :P :P :P :P

The cat will be home tomorrow. I told my husband that I was leaving tomorrow (for good and forever)

Sorry that I seem to be coming in on the middle of this, but... where was the cat? And do you mean that you and husband are splitting up and you're leaving the cat with him?

Whatever the situation is, I hope it gets resolved in a way that makes you all happy. I'll send my positive thoughts atcha. :)