Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good job, Janie. :thumbsup:

You know what grinds my gears today, though?

March comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb, and then April comes in LIKE A FRICKIN' SHARK WITH LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO ITS HEAD! When the hell is it gonna stay warm for more than three days in a row? I swear, as soon as I fix the scope on my aught-six, that frickin' groundhog is toast, man!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :mad: :mad:

here's what grinds my gears. I just got off the phone with the San Diego Child Support Enforcement people, who said that my son's dad, who owes in excess of $32,000 in back support and accumulating every month, can just go about his business with no worries, because I live in another state, and I don't have the money to hire a private attorney to pursue the judgment I've already got. It's quite a bit more involved than that, really, but that's the upshot.

I love this country.

Wow... that´s just not fair. :thumbsdown: I know so many similar cases and the mothers simply have to forget about the so called dads and raise the kids on thir own... :P I can´t understand how some people decide to share a responsability just as it was a new toy. It will all get back to him sooner or later.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: etc

I came home on Tuesday just to find that my computer didn't work anymore, I just got a bluescreen. Fiddled with some stuff, called someone for help, and turns out my hard drive was damaged so badly (for whatever reason) that there was no way I could use it again. Bought a new one, tried to save the stuff on my old hard disk, but nothing worked.

All my stuff is lost. Several GBs of music and pictures and all sorts of stuff are lost. :mad: :mad:

And of course I never bothered to make a back-up CD. :doh: :doh: