Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh... that's my fault :puppyeyes: I'm sorry, Martian :(

India is NOT going to win. They lost to Bangladesh :laughing: Then they beat poor little Bermuda and now they're up against Sri Lanka and that will decide whether they make it to the next round or not.

In the meantime, maybe you've heard of some Pakistan coach controversy? They lost to Ireland. Humiliating because that loss sent them packing. Only that night, their coach was found dead. Under suspicious circumstances. Now there are a bunch of theories circulating. First they said it was a heart attack. Then suicide. Now there's a theory that he was strangled. Bruises on his body and bone injuries, or breakage in his neck.

All very exciting.

Who'll win? I don't really care :P But Australia is a favourite as always ;)

In the 70s and 80s we used to watch Eurovision. Me and my friends from the music scene would get together in somebody´s house and watch it like if we were participating... :laughing: we always had some gossip about some band or singer and it was real fun. Now it´s changed, there´s no more orchestra and it kind of lost its cheap glamour.

F@# ing oblivious people! At work we have two microwaves and depending on the time, they get heavy use. I put my food in, which needed 4 minutes to warm up, went and got a drink (which took maybe 2 minutes) and when I came out, someone had opened the microwave to check it and left my food there...still cold!

People, if there are numbers on the display, the microwave is being used, DUH.

Another time, I actually caught a person opening the microwave while I was heating my food and had to yell to stop him.