What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Lack of money and guilt are both grinding my gears today. I NEED some money to see my (ex)boyfriend whos grandma has just died of cancer and I need to lose some guilt I have so I can look him in the eye when i do get to see him. Also my RE teacher is the most disorgenised person in the world, it's now less then ten days until we go to Turkey and I still don't know how I'm gettting home again, how we are getting to the airport, when we have to leave, how much it'll cost me and where and for how long are we going in Turkey??? MEN! WHY CAN'T THEY COMMUNICATE????

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"5. WHY ARE MEN SO UNCOMMUNICATIVE?

You'd learn to keep your big mouth shut too if every time you open it you get into trouble with your partner. Don't ask, don't tell. Shhhh."

Awwww now i feel bad. Men are damned if they do talk and dammned if they don't...Maybe people should learn how the read minds...but then, that could be VERY VERY VERY bad...Catch Twenty Two I think..

At work I had to make some phone calls to people that could possibly fill in some hours for us...On this list I had were names to call...So one name on the list is Frank...I call the number, asked for Frank and in a really ticked off voice he said "who wants to know?"...I told him who I was, and what I wanted to know...He then said "Well I don't mean to be rude, but don't call me Frank, my name is Francis!"...I told him I was sorry but that's what it said on the list...he then said "well change it" in a really rude voice....When I was done getting his schedule I said "Thank you very much FRANK!!!!! :grin: