What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GRRRRRR..My supervisor...This morning I called the training center that I was suppose to go to, and they told me all trainings/meetings are cancelled today...My supervisor calls and says they are having training sessions today still...I told her I just talked to the instructor and she says it's cancelled.....UUUUUGH..so my supervisor says, "Well I talked to the "Head Honcho"...(her boss)...and he said it was still going and it's mandatory, and I better go!....so I'm thinking to myself, risk my life on icey roads to get to a meeting????hmmm...Sooooooo after all this...I finally found out I was right, it's cancelled, soooooooo(na na da booo boo on you!).... :neener: .

The fact that I can't seem to focus on anything tonight, added to that i forgot to bring the bin down to rehursel for the A leve which is tonight, I mis-placed my costume, I'm allergic to stage make-up, one of the group broke an antique sherry glass, I now have to sello-tape it, i have to find liquid that LOOKS like sherry, i have to make sure a certain memeber of the group doesn't spike it, I have to sew a button on my costume shirt when i find it, I have to track down Sam and get a number off him, i have to tell my boyfriend some bad news but i can't phone him coz my phones dead,I can see my boyfriend eathier,I'm hungry tired and I want to go home.