What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, i go out of my room a little later to search for my girlscout cookies that i get every year...they are good.

My box of thin mints that i had NOT EVEN TOUCHED was COMPLETELY GONE!!! My brother ate the whole damn box and his friend helped. 3 bucks wasted.

Any b*stard who has the audacity to eat your whole box of Thin Mints has no right calling himself your "brother"!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :beady:

I had to sit through a 6 hour "End Of Life" training today, very depressing....I thought I was going to be able to get through it okay, but after the first half hour, the tears started to come...I had to leave the room to get myself back together...The instructor asked if I was okay, I explained to her I just had a death in the family. She said I could leave if I wanted, but I would have to take the training within the next week or so which is required for my job....I did make it through the training, but kind of ruined my whole day, even though I had the night off....What a way to have a night off, huh?....

I have lots of people coming to town today. I have to pick up some of them and go shopping, which I hate. Then I have a concert. Tomorrow I have a wedding plus big party at night. And Sunday is cleaning day. All I want to is to stay home and read my book.