Database Error...

Farin

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Database error again today for me. Anyone else? I don't remember the exact time now, but I think it was around 9 AM pacific time, lasting more than 30 minutes. I don't know how long exactly, but I checked at the 30 minute point, and the site was still unavailable. Somewhere around the hour point, I was able to log on. At that point there were people logged in, but Tim Lizzy was noting that he'd been the only one logged in. :P

Just a report Carl! ;)

I think I saw that one too, and that was an issue with the host and it effected a bunch of Fusion forums - they had a log file overload and some controls disconnected the databases, and they had it fixed pretty quickly, although it gave me a scare.

Maybe it's Judith in disguise... :jester:

MUSICAL INTERLUDE

"Judy in disguise,

Well, that's what you are,

Lemonade pie

with a brand new car.

Cantaloupe eyes come to me tonight

Judy in disguise with glasses.

Keep a-wearin' your bracelets

and your new rara,

Cross your heart

with your living bra.

Chimney sweep sparrow with guise

Judy in disguise with glasses.

Come to me tonight,

come to me tonight,

taking everything in sight,

except for the strings on my kite.

Judy in disguise,

Well, what you aiming for,

A circus of horrors, yeah,

Well that's what you are.

You made me a life of ashes,

I guess I'll just take your glasses."

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Fusion Josh traced this to a bad table that was preventing the script that clears the cache from running. He repaired it and ran the script, which went through and cleared the old junk (the boards bogged down while this happened). We should be in good shape, but please post here if this recurs. ;)

Strange. I never seem to have any trouble with anything here. However I am glad that our Fearless Leader is always on top of things so we can continue to discuss important things like what we are currently eating and the date we believe Elvy will have her baby! :grin:

:bow: CARL :bow: You rock, dude! :rockon: