American Idol 07

_Laurie_

I can't believe that dude with the huge ears is still there. He sucks! Just because he hides his ears with a hat does not mean that they're not outlandishly huge! Oh, and he can't sing either. He's just getting the sympathy vote from the producers. (And don't anyone write back and say that it's actually AMERICA that votes for them - what a crock of creamery butter that is!)

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Kev, I watch it passively. I'm not entusiastically proud to admit it, but baseball season hasn't started yet, ya know. I see a couple "singers" here and there. I haven't seen any of the last couple weeks, but I just don't like that guy. He MIGHT BE a good singer, for all I know, but he should never be an "American Idol". But just in case, I've ordered several cases of sporks for the "after party". You're all invited.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Oh snap, I just remembered Sanjaya is still in it. Okay, TimLizzy, that's reason enough for you to stop watching it.

Damn straight it is. And Sundance was starting to get interesting, too. Sundance could've (and should've) snapped that little fairy boy like a twig. :beady: ;)

Little fairy boy?! Little fairy boy?! I believe it was Sundance who was crying like a little girl the week(s) before when some of the others got bounced. I said right then and there that it would be his downfall....a big, burly hillbilly boy like that crying like a little girl on national television. He cried for the first three, and then they didn't even bother to show him after the fourth kid got kicked off; it was too embarassing for the show. He deserved everything he got.

Not only that....he completely butchered "Jeremy". It is NOT meant to be a country tune! Eddie Vedder will have been turning over in his grave a few years from now.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown:

You make a good point... I was just making fun of him for crying when everyone got kicked off. But I don't think he was completely bad at Jeremy, while Sanjaya is just the suckiest thing since the Hoover. Yeah, I still stand by what I said. Sanjaya should've gone, Sundance should've stayed.

I just don't care this year. Melinda, Lakisha, and Chris are the only contestants I can muster up any enthusiasm over. The rest of them can eat my shorts. Hayley's performance was so excruciatingly painful that I was milliseconds away from slitting my wrists and bleeding myself dry just so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

Morning All!!! I'm liking Melinda & Phil but on to more pressing issues! OK I was watching Idol last night as you guys were, and there was this commercial I had never seen before for Coca-Cola. The lady is sitting at a table at resturant or some place, and I heard one of the most beautiful songs that I've never heard before. Sounded like Judy Garland. WHAT WAS IT??? HELLLLLLLLP!!! :crazy:

^ ^ ^ Sammy, who's the foreigner?

^ ^ B-f, I don't think we've run out of talent, I don't think the talented singers made it through for some incomprehensible reason.

^ Jackie, you really are blue! And of course, I love your signature. :grin: The song in the Diet Coke commericial is "What I'll Do", written by Irving Berlin and sung by Judy Garland.

What'll I do?

When you are far away

And I am blue

What'll I do?

What'll I do?

When I am wond'ring who

Is kissing you

What'll I do?

What'll I do with just a photograph

To tell my troubles to?

When I'm alone

With only dreams of you