American Idol 07

_Laurie_

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also got rid of Nicholas and the Not Ready to Make Nice girl. I can't believe AJ is gone...he did a great job on Feelin' Good. Happy little dudes get no respect, I tell you. Sanjaya disappointed me this week, but I really think he's got something, besides Oprah's hair circa 1992.

Antonella is hot? Really? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, you boys are easily amused. I can't believe I wasted so many of my formative years worrying about what I looked like, because I was certainly much hotter than her back in the day. My self-esteem would have been through the roof if I had known that the bar was set so low.

Antonella is hot? Really? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, you boys are easily amused.

Yes, yes, I know. I'm a raging ball of shameless hormones. Let me drool over nothing while I can, before I get sensible and boring. ;) At least I like girls around my own age, unlike a certain Diet Coke and Bunny Costumed Little Girl obsessed person we have around here. :crazy: :P

Now Chris Daughtry made me jump out of my chair with every performance...they don't have anyone like that this year with the guys...

No, they don't. Chris made me jump out of my chair, do a cartwheel, stare into space imagining what our 20 bald babies would look like, get weak in the knees, sit down for a few minutes to regain my composure, praise the heavens for all that is right and wonderful in the world, and have a stiff drink of Mad Dog.

I don't know what that means, but I'll take it as some sort of a backhanded compliment. Love you, Kevvy!

Oh snap, I just remembered Sanjaya is still in it. Okay, TimLizzy, that's reason enough for you to stop watching it. Bless his tiny little heart, I like him so much that I keep expecting him to turn out to be good, but I don't think that's going to happen. He's precious though, with his flat ironed hair and 75 teeth in his head.