Schindler's List...

Blue Fish

Be prepared to cry. I don't like to cry in public, but this movie made me sob like a baby. It is powerful and intense. I have not watched it again since the first time I saw it in the theater, but once my child is old enough, I'm going to make her sit and watch it with me.

I'm only anxious becoause other wise i'd have wasted my money that could e spent on other things... :crazy:

You have to see that movie because you know very little or nothing at all about WWII and all what happened in Germany and Europe since 1939 till 1945. I guess nobody talked to you about it so it´s a necessary class of History for you.

You have to see that movie because you know very little or nothing at all about WWII and all what happened in Germany and Europe since 1939 till 1945. I guess nobody talked to you about it so it´s a necessary class of History for you.

:blush: This is true. People my age have lost the right to know about history, it's all forwards! Onwards and upwards don't look back! sort of thing..yeah, uh, i'll stop now... :P

I lived in three different countries and we always had the right to learn History (though it´s true that sometimes it would have some make-up on it...) Besides, that chapter is widely known. I think it´s rather parent´s fault when it comes to ignore such basic points.

This will definitely put a human face on history for you, Blue Fish. It's not a movie for everyone, or one to watch casually. You need to have the time and the mood.

"Schindler's List" and "Saving Private Ryan" actually made me sick to my stomach, but everyone needs that once in a while. If we didn't get disgusted by man's inhumanity to man, we would become like Pol Pot, Hitler or Saddam....