One from way back

Ken

You know what I love? That we're having a 3 page discussion about unnecessary clutter. :)

Oh please, you see this everywhere people get into a discussion about forum posts. It's a topic that needs to be addressed sometimes.

Thank you, Sneeky. :P

Edited by Guest

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well of course ONE thread with one video isn't that bad...

but it's about the principle of things... (think of the categorical imperative)

and I don't think this discussion is "unnecessary" either, about every week there are one or two new threads were I can't help but think "and he/she made a new thread for THAT??? :crazy: :doh: :p"

So being a sarcastic adult is fine, but a sarcastic teenager isn't? Okay then, I'll just have to stop speaking my mind on this forum. Everybody HATES that.

I didn't say it wasn't fine to be the resident snot nosed teenager, just as I think it's fine for me to be a sarcastic adult. I also think you should speak your mind whenever you get good and ready. And in that same vein, you should be able to take just as much as you give when it comes to blunt statements such as the one you made about daslied, who was only trying to add some levity to a silly situation. I don't know and frankly don't care what happens on every other message board that has this very same discussion. That's why I don't go to other message boards.

And please don't take this as some sort of declaration of war or some such nonsense. I have always been fair with you and enjoy joking around with you, dear Namahage. But I would be remiss if I didn't speak my mind, just like I encourage you to.